Birmingham, AL – August 21, 2015 – An overview of Harbert Realty Services’ 1st-2nd Quarter Deals include the following:
Together, Norman Tynes & Charlie Norton represented the buyer, Cahaba River Clinic Partners, LLC in the purchase of the land located at 5002 Cahaba River Road adjacent to the new Trinity Hospital in unincorporated Jefferson County. HRS will also be overseeing the development of this project. The land will soon be the site of a new Lemak Health Clinic, Drayer Physical Therapy Institute and a state of the art MRI testing and imaging center, Sonos Imaging.
Norman Tynes, EVP at HRS also procured the following deals:
- Represented the owner on a new lease of 3,338 sf to Drayer Physical Therapy Institute at the Gardendale Medical Office building located at 2215 Decatur Highway in Gardendale.
- Represented the owner on a new lease of 4,809 sf to an MRI clinic at the Prattville Medical building on Legends Parkway in Prattville, AL.
- Represented the owner on a lease renewal to Sneaky Pete’s at Village at Gardendale on Fieldstown Road in Gardendale.
- Represented the tenant, Capital One on the lease of 5,302 sf at Inverness Center in Birmingham.
- Represented the owner on the renewal of Papa Murphy’s lease at Hoover Village Shopping Center on Montgomery Highway in Hoover.
- Represented the owner on the renewal of North Alabama Computer Associates’ lease at Stadium Place Shopping Center in Huntsville, AL.
Charlie Norton, Broker, also procured the following deals:
- Represented the owner on two leases at Regions-Harbert Plaza with Luna Grill and Ruscelli’s.
- Represented the tenant, Big Dog Promo, Inc. on their lease of 2,524 sf at Barber Business Park on Aquarius Drive in Birmingham.
- Represented the tenant, The Law Firm of Preston Ford Nichols, P.C. on their lease of 3,000 sf at 2120 First Avenue North in Birmingham.
- Represented the tenant, Employers Drug Program Management, Inc. on the renewal of 8,595 sf lease at the Financial Center, downtown Birmingham.
Together, Charlie Norton and Tanner Sumners represented the tenant, Cup Food You Pick Up in their new lease on Church Street in Birmingham.
Additionally, Tanner Sumners, VP, was successful in procuring the following deals:
- Represented the owner of Regions-Harbert Plaza in the lease of 19,414 sf to 24E Fitness.
- At Southbridge, Mr. Sumners represented the owner on the following deals:
- Smith & Pace, P.C. on a 6,528 sf lease renewal and expansion
- Cantor Fitzgerald on a lease of 1,500 sf
- Georgia Renewable Power on a lease expansion of 6,104 s
- Burleson Dawkins on a lease renewal and expansion of 1,705 sf
- Represented the owner of the Two North 20th office building on the following deals:
- Congresswoman Terry Sewell on a lease renewal of 2,000 sf
- Steel City Services on a lease renewal of 1,000 sf
- Quinn, Connor, Weaver, Davies & Ronco, LLP on a lease of 3,686 sf
- Poole & Company Architects on a lease of 3,614 sf
- Represented the owner of the Galleria Tower office building in Riverchase on the following deals:
- Wainwright, Pope & McMeekin, P.C. on a lease of 3,500 sf
- TW Telecom on a 3,000 sf lease
James Proctor, Broker, successfully represented the following tenants:
- H&R Block on their lease of 1,900 sf at 804 Pelham Road in Jacksonville, Alabama.
- Jimmy Johns on their lease of 1,800 sf at River Trace Shopping Center in Gadsden, Alabama.
- Med-South on their lease of 21,279 sf at 2316 First Avenue South in Birmingham.
- Edward Jones on their lease of 1,291 sf at 2910 Crescent Avenue
- in Homewood.
Together, Dean Nix and James Proctor represented the purchaser in the sale of the 120,000 sf former Maclellan Building located at 721 Broad Street in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
West Harris, EVP, was successful in procuring the following deals:
- Represented the owner of Renasant Place located on Park Place North in downtown Birmingham on the lease renewal of 7,471 sf to Whatley Kallas and also Burge & Burge on their renewal of 2,616 sf.
At the Inverness Office park, Mr. Harris represented the owner on the following deals:
- lease renewal of 6,364 sf to Southern Company
- lease renewal of 8,821 sf to T-Mobile
- lease renewal of 3,914 sf to Wells Fargo Advisors
- lease renewal and expansion of 2,681 sf to E-Group
- new lease of 2,718 sf to Lyons Human Resources
- new lease of 1,775 sf to Gylen Castle
Keith Hamrick, VP of Retail Services, represented the purchaser in the sale of land located at 145 East Magnolia Place in Auburn, Alabama. The land will be redeveloped for retail use.
Mr. Hamrick also represented an equity fund in the ongoing takedown of finished lots in the Mimms Trail Development, also in Auburn.
Click Here to view full News Release.